We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our marketing agency and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies. As a marketing intern, you will also collaborate with our marketing and advertising team in all stages of marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing efforts for our clients.
At UP Market Media, we value our interns and would like to help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast paced work environment.
- Compile and analyze monthly analytic and marketing reports for clients, utilizing our reporting software.
- Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns to maximize results and help evolve strategy.
- Work with marketing team to develop marketing campaigns and proposals for small to medium sized businesses and non-profit organizations.
- Perform market analysis and sales research on competition.
- Serve as a liaison between the marketing team and our clients help facilitate the marketing campaign execution process.
- Support the team in daily administrative tasks.
- Assist in media buying.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Maintain a team oriented, positive attitude.
- Able to work a minimum of 8 hours per week, Monday – Friday, 10am – 5pm, in our office located in Downtown Statesboro.
- Pursuing a degree in Marketing, Public Relations or related field.
- Strong passion for helping businesses grow.
- Community-minded attitude.
- Understanding of marketing techniques.
- Highly organized, self-motivated, and able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Microsoft Office proficiency (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Proficient knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, and Snapchat. Familiar with Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Prioritize tasks in short periods of time.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to share knowledge and work in a team oriented environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
To apply, please email your resume, cover letter and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org.